Many of us have been unfortunate enough to have had a bout with food poisoning. It is no fun. Luckily, there are ways to alieviate some of the discomfort that comes along with it. Arsenicum Album is the first Homeopathic remedy to think of when it comes to this inopportune occurrance. Some of the symptoms of food poisoning that are covered in this remedy include:
- Burning in the esophagus or stomach with the desire to take small sips of water
- Stomach pains come on between Midnight and 2 am and may be ameliorated by milk
- Vomiting with or without great nausea
- Thirstlessness or thirsty for small drinks frequently
- Cold and clammy hands and/or feet
Enjoy your summer, eat well and may food poisoning not be in your future!